Who doesn't love creamy scalloped potatoes?
This recipe combines easy with tasty to give you scalloped potatoes that are to die for!
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) reduced fat condensed mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup fat free milk
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1 Pkg. (30oz.) frozen shredded potatoes, thawed
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 1 scallion, sliced
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Coat a 2 qt. casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, sour cream, onion powder, and pepper; mix well. Add potatoes. toss to coat, place in dish, sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and bake for 25 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 35-40 minutes more. Sprinkle with scallion and serve.
- Seving is 1/2 cup.