Adsense

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Kobe Bryant Supports Diabetes in Dubai

Kobe Bryant has first hand knowledge of diabetes as both of his grandfathers had the disease. 


Today Kobe follows a healthy diet and way of life. “When I was younger it was very easy for me to eat what I wanted. 

The hardest part of getting old is being able to change your diet. It’s a struggle with yourself, but it needs to be done. Some three-and-a-half years back I made a change in eating with my focus now on eating for performance and recovery. I now eat with a purpose.” 

Bryant is in Dubai for a celebrity match, as well as a youth clinic . . . 

The two-day event, which will see an exclusive clinic for youth in Abu Dhabi on Thursday followed by a celebrity match at the American University in Dubai (AUD) on Friday, is being supported by GEMS Education in association with the Dubai Diabetes Association, Boston Diabetes Centre, Imperial College of London Diabetes Centre’s public awareness campaign, Expo 2020, GAYSW, Dubai Calendar, Duplays and Dubai Sports Council. 

See full story



No comments: