Recipe via Pinterest from Diabetic Living Online
(1) 8 oz package fat-free cream cheese, softened
(2) 6 oz carton peach fat-free yogurt with artificial sweetener
(1/2) 8 oz container frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
1 cup chopped, peeled fresh peaches; frozen unsweetened peach slices, thawed, drained, and chopped; or one 8-1/4-ounce can peach slices (juice pack), drained and chopped
1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries, raspberries, and/or strawberries, thawed and drained if frozen
Fresh mint leaves (optional)
Fresh berries (optional)
1. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and yogurt. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping, peaches, and the 1 cup berries.
2. Pour into a 2-quart square baking dish. Cover and freeze about 8 hours or until firm.
3. To serve, let stand at room temperature about 45 minutes to thaw slightly. Cut into squares. If desired, garnish with mint leaves and additional berries.
Makes 9 servings