Fluffy Key Lime Pie Recipe photo by Taste of Home
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. + chilling MAKES: 8 servings
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free lime gelatin
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 cartons (6 ounces each) Key lime yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Whisk in yogurt. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust.
2. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece equals 194 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 159 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 3 g protein.
Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Recipe Source: Taste of Home