Adsense

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!


Follow up on the sweet potato pies

My grandson and I baked four sweet potato pies for Thanksgiving. The pies turned out great, and he will be so proud when the whole family samples them tomorrow.

And no, I did not go overboard, and only had one small piece - he by the way ate two pieces, and I think a third when no one was looking.

This is the time of year when families come together, often from great distances. I hope each of you are able to spend a wonderful holiday with your family. And for those of you traveling, please be safe.

For my diabetic friends, remember moderation with all the temptation - and we've got another holiday just around the corner!.

Going to spend time with the family this weekend, and do a little yard work before winter sets in. Will be back blogging on Monday.

No comments: