That's right, sugarless and flourless peanut butter cookies that taste amazing from Walking on Sunshine Recipes.
These cookies are perfect if you're trying to watch your sugar intake or just trying to watch your calories. If you really need to be careful with sugar, you should try to use a natural peanut butter brand or one that is lower in sugar.
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup Splenda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp. water
- 1/3 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the egg, Splenda, baking powder, and vanilla for about a minute.
- Add peanut butter and water and beat together.
- The mixture will be pretty dry; just make sure the peanut butter is blended in with the other ingredients.
- Measure out a heaping teaspoon of batter for each cookie, then using a fork, make indentations into each cookie.
- Spray the fork with cooking spray so it doesn't stick to the cookie.
- Bake 15 minutes until cookies feel firm and are slightly browned.
Source: Walking on Sunshine Recipes