Based on the award winning Bloodsugar101.com web site, this book explains what peer-reviewed research published in top medical journals has to say about:
- What is a normal blood sugar?
- How does diabetes develop?
- What really causes diabetes?
- What blood sugar levels cause complications?
- Must you deteriorate?
- What diet is right for you?
- How can you make that diet work?
- What medications are safe?
- What supplements lower blood sugar?
Written in clear and understandable language, this book provides all the tools needed to understand how blood sugar works and achieve blood sugar health.
Blood Sugar 101: What They Don't Tell You About Diabetes: